Privilege Management for Windows 23.7
August 29, 2023
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, PowerShell API, and Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
New Features and Enhancements:
Nothing new to note.
- Resolved an issue where WinRM sessions could not be started with the Enter-PSSession command on Windows 11.
- Resolved an issue where smart cards managed by ActivClient would not been in our messages when connecting via RDP.
- Resolved an issue that could cause a failure of the System Settings app when attempting to add or alter voice/speech/language packs. Note that System Settings is a UWP-style app so will not show our elevation messages and instead show UAC.
- Resolved an issue where the ChassisType information about an endpoint was not being correctly recorded in Events.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 23.7 (recommended), 21.6+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7 (recommended), 21.1+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 23.7 (recommended), 21.8+
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe23.1 (recommended), 7.2+
- Trellix Agent 5.7+
- Trellix ePO Server 5.10 Service Pack 1 Update 1(recommended), Update 13+
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- LTSC 2021
- Core 2016
- Core 2019
- Core 2022
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.