Privilege Management for Windows 22.9.268 Release Notes
February 2, 2023
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (required to use Activity Viewer, Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 (required to use Agent Protection)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (required to use Multifactor Authentication with an OIDC provider)
- PowerShell 3.0 (required to use Power Rules, PowerShell audit scripts, and PowerShell API)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 4.0 (required on the endpoint that will run the Activity Viewer console)
- Trellix (formerly McAfee) Agent (required if you are installing the Privilege Management client with switch EPOMODE=1)
- Resolved an issue with the 22H2 versions of Windows where right-clicking on a large file that had an On-Demand rule applied to it would cause File Explorer to hang/crash.
- Resolved an issue with our ServiceNow User Request Message integration where requests for Uninstallers could not be created.
- Resolved an issue with IP filters that could lead to a service stop.
- Privilege Management Policy Editor 22.9 (recommended), 5.7+
- Privilege Management ePO Extension 22.7 (recommended), 21.1+
- Privilege Management Console Windows Adapter 22.9 (recommended), 21.6
- BeyondInsight/Password Safe 22.2 (recommended), 7.2
- Trellix Agent 5.7
- Trellix ePO Server 5.10 Update 13
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- LTSB 2015
- LTSB 2016
- LTSC 2019
- Windows 8.1
For more information about compatibility, please see Privilege Management for Windows and Mac: Supported Versions and Operating System Compatibility.