Privilege Management ePO Extension 5.7 Release Notes
October 13, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Policy Editor: Uninstaller application match support for Privilege Management for Windows 5.7.
- Policy Editor: Changed blacklist/whitelist terminology to allowlist/blocklist.
- Policy Editor: Updated TAP Policy Templates to match Microsoft Edge correctly.
- Policy Editor: Updated QuickStart Policy so that it no longer blocks installation of Privilege Management for Windows utilities.
- Policy Editor: Removed OSX > Application Rules > Auth Requests column as other columns contain this information.
- Policy Editor: Resolved issue with Built-in Windows Application Groups not being displayed in Application Groups for child process matching.
- Policy Editor: Resolved an issue with an unexpected error occurring when clicking Application Search using an old policy.
- Server Tasks: Resolved an issue with Update Reputation of New Events (Server Task) that was returning an error.
- Privilege Management Windows Client 5.7 (recommended), 3.8+
Privilege Management for Windows client 5.5.144 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10.
- Privilege Management Mac Client 5.6 (recommended), 5.2.29409.0 SR1, 5.2.27899.0 GA
Privilege Management for Mac client 5.5.5 GA is certified with ePO Server 5.9 and 5.10; 5.2.29409.0 SR1 is certified with ePO Server 5.10.
- Privilege Management Reporting 5.7 SR1 (recommended), 5.3+
Using ePO to query fields or import events that contain fields that are not present in the Privilege Management Reporting database causes errors to be displayed. Fields will not be present in the Privilege Management Reporting database if the functionality was implemented in a subsequent release.
- The following browsers are compatible with the ePO extension:
- Safari v10 and higher
- Internet Explorer version 11.6 and higher
- Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
Please also see the McAfee ePO compatibility list: kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB51569.
- McAfee Agent 5.6 (recommended), 5.0+
- McAfee ePO Server 5.10 (recommended), 5.9
- McAfee Endpoint Security (ENS)
- ENS Adaptive Threat Protection (ATP) 10.x with Generic Privilege Escalation Prevention (GPEP) enabled and disabled
- ENS Firewall 10.x
- ENS Threat Prevention 10.x
- ENS Web Control 10.x
- McAfee MOVE Multi-Platform Client
If the version of McAfee MOVE is compatible with the McAfee Agent you are using, then Privilege Management is also compatible. The following McAfee supported versions of the MOVE Multi-Platform Client are compatible with this version of the Privilege Management client. The agentless version of McAfee MOVE is not supported.
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] SVA Manager 126.96.36.199
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Client 188.8.131.52
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] License Extension 184.108.40.206
- MOVE AV[Multi-Platform] Offload Scan Server 220.127.116.11