Privilege Management Cloud 21.3 Release Notes
April 20, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- Introduced a new Portal UI.
- Added ability to export audit event data to an AWS S3 bucket to support SIEM integration.
- Web Policy Editor:
- Added Messages grid with preview and edit header support for Windows and Mac.
- Made visual enhancements to the Application Rules grid for improved clarity.
- Added the option to enable and disable Windows Workstyles via the row menu.
- Resolved issue in which a computer name was picked from two difference resources, whereas it should have been chosen from only one.
- Resolved issue in which the PMC console navigation bar became unresponsive or slow on an intermittent basis.
- Resolved a Web Policy Editor issue in which NOT did not display in the Product Name column of the Applications grid when the does NOT match option was selected.
- PM Reporting: 5.7.189
- Web Policy Editor 21.3.116
Do not install a new adapter version before you are running a version of PM Cloud that supports it. Installing an unsupported adapter can result in endpoints that no longer connect. You will be notified before your instance of PM Cloud is upgraded.
- PM MMC snap-in: 22.214.171.124, 21.2.98 (Recommended)
- PM for Windows: 126.96.36.199, 21.2.98 (Recommended)
- PM Windows adapter: 21.1.305, 2.4.44585, 21.3.392 (Recommended)
- PM for macOS: 21.1.96, 188.8.131.52 (Recommended)
- PM macOS adapter: 2.4.74915.0, 184.108.40.206 (Recommended)