DevOps Secrets Safe 21.1 Release Notes
April 15, 2021
New Features and Enhancements:
- A new Ansible module is available, which provides the capability to create dynamic accounts using DSS.
- Expanded dynamic accounts functionality:
- Dynamic accounts can now define time-to-live, after which they are automatically deleted.
- Dynamic accounts can now define a maximum time-to-live for descendant accounts.
- Dynamic providers can now be configured to have their credentials rotated regularly by DSS.
- A new integration with the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool is now available, allowing the retrieval of secrets from DSS.
- DevOps Secrets Safe deployment is only supported using Helm 3.
- DevOps Secrets Safe is currently supported on Kubernetes up to version 1.20.
- DevOps Secrets Safe CLI (ssrun) is supported on any standard Unix / Linux environment that has python 3.6 or later and pip3 installed.
- The MD5 signature is: 0a7a70d8e99ba603f13cff9e5e722c0d.
- The SHA-1 signature is: efb5bce54d0c81b5bf390b23381ab830118e8d9a.