BeyondInsight and Password Safe 7.1.0 Release Notes
October 13, 2020
New Features and Enhancements:
- Password Safe:
- Team Passwords is a new feature designed to address the immediate need to list credentials owned by small groups away from Excel spreadsheets and sticky notes into a controlled environment.
- This release does not support Vulnerability Management functions.
- This release does not include support for the following functions. If you require this functionality after upgrading to 7.1, please contact support for advice.
- Privilege Management for Unix & Linix Event View, Search, and Session Replay
- Endpoint Privilege Management powered by PowerBroker Session Monitoring Event View and Session Replay
- Endpoint Privilege Management powered by PowerBroker File Integrity Monitoring Event View
- Direct upgrades to 7.1.0 are supported from BeyondInsight versions 6.8.x or higher.
- Adobe Flash Player is no longer required to use any part of BeyondInsight 7.0+
- Resolved an issue where Local EPM Policy users do not get onboarded in some scenarios.
- Resolved an issue where EPM Screenshots do not get purged.
- Resolved an issue where PMUL Events never get processed in a UTC+N Timezone.
- Resolved an issue where Managed Assets cannot be included in automatic purging.
- Resolved an issue where local users expiration status does not get correctly updated on login.
- Resolved an issue where the SamAccountName property is now displayed to help distinguish between users with the same first and last names when searching for users in Active Directory.
- Resolved an issue where Side Panel is not working correctly in IE 11.
- Resolved an issue with grammatical fixes for labels on Configuration Page.
- Resolved an issue where Policy updates while the BeyondInsight database is offline causes EPM clients to lose their policies.
- Resolved an issue where ServiceNow ticketing system does not work when a gateway is in place.
- Resolved an issue where Name of user is not included in audit information when a user is edited.
- Resolved an issue where LDAP logins fail if a CN or group name includes "dc".
- Resolved an issue with adding index to evt_scan_YYYYMMDD to increase performance.
- Resolved an issue where Smart Rules set to target a specific workgroup do not do anything.
- Resolved an issue where asset attribute assignment Smart Rules can cause the database table to hit the maximum entries.
- Resolved an issue where CSV export of grids strips out extra characters.
- Resolved an issue where SQL Server is consuming 99% of CPU.
- Resolved an issue where SSH Host Key validation attempts to validate the Managed System keys and not the Application Server keys for SSH applications.
- Resolved an issue where Connection Profiles do not send email alerts for Actions "None" and "Block".
- This release is available by download for BeyondTrust customers (https://beyondtrustsecurity.force.com/customer/login) and using the BeyondTrust BT Updater.
- The MD5 signature is: fc492bae3d5162f0b23489ea0b4b1d19
- The SHA-1 signature is: c6811396eb8c94c0f7e0bfd540bfec3ad1d2960c
- The SHA-256 signature is: cae90a4841a9349f911e59eed84b3cd5aeb92955637a69c1024be782501f27ef
- For more information, see the KB article at https://beyondtrustcorp.service-now.com/kb_view.do?sysparm_article=KB0015701