Configure the Privileged Remote Access PRA Virtual Appliance
- From the /appliance interface of your BeyondTrust PRA Virtual Appliance, log in using admin as the username and password as the default password. You will be prompted to change your password the first time you log in.
- Next, go to Networking > IP Configuration.
- Under the NIC Configuration section, click Add New IP.
- Enter the static IP address and subnet mask for your BeyondTrust Appliance B Series. You can decide if this IP address will session traffic, web traffic, or both. Then click Save Changes.
- Under the Global Network Configuration section, set your default gateway. Configuring DNS servers is not required but is highly recommended. After entering the required information, click Save Changes.
Valid DNS settings are required for failover and automatic updates to function properly. To help determine the appropriate IP and DNS configuration for your network, see The BeyondTrust Appliance B Series in the Network.
- Wait for the format to complete, and then go to Status > Health to verify that the needs of the PRA Virtual Appliance are being met.
For more information, please see View Privileged Remote Access PRA Virtual Appliance Health .
https://169.254.1.1/appliance/login.ns – B Series Appliance Administration
https://access.example.com/login – User Administration