Privileged Remote Access Virtual Machine Console Administration
- After you have finished deploying your PRA Virtual Appliance, you can launch the virtual machine console to access some administrative functions.
- The first screen of the virtual machine console lists the hostnames and IP addresses for this PRA Virtual Appliance. To make basic configuration changes from this window, press Enter.
- From the menu, make a selection. You can log in to make configuration changes. You also can enter support codes to allow an appliance-initiated support tunnel back to BeyondTrust Technical Support to enable quick resolution of complex issues
- Log in for more options. You can configure networking, allow an advanced support tunnel, shut down or reboot the PRA Virtual Appliance, or reset the B Series Appliance password or a site's administrative password.
- Select Networking to manage the hostname, IP addresses, the default gateway, and DNS servers.
- Select a network interface to manage its speed or duplex communication. You also can add or edit IP addresses.