Privileged Remote Access Console Administration
- After you have finished deploying your Secure Remote Access Appliance, you can connect a monitor and keyboard and use the machine console to access some administrative functions.
- The first screen of the machine console lists the hostnames and IP addresses for this Secure Remote Access Appliance. To make basic configuration changes from this window, press Enter.
- From the menu, make a selection. You can log in to make configuration changes. You also can enter support codes to allow an appliance-initiated support tunnel back to BeyondTrust Technical Support to enable quick resolution of complex issues.
- Log in for more options. You can configure networking, allow an advanced support tunnel, shut down or reboot the Secure Remote Access Appliance, or reset the appliance password or a site's administrative password.
- Select Networking to manage the hostname, IP addresses, the default gateway, and DNS servers.
- Select a network interface to manage its speed or duplex communication. You also can add or edit IP addresses.
Administrative functions can also be performed by accessing the Secure Remote Access Appliance administrative interface from a web browser on your computer. To access that interface, and for more information on network configuration settings, see Initial Network Configuration During Secure Remote Access Appliance Setup.