Return to an Active Session in the Privileged Web Access Console
If you have multiple access sessions in progress, you have the ability to return to any other session at any time. To return to an endpoint you are already accessing in another session, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the Sessions drop down menu.
The number listed in the Sessions drop down menu indicates how many active sessions you are accessing simultaneously.
- Select an endpoint from the list.
- Then you will be taken to that specific endpoint's session.
Search for Endpoints
While using the privileged web access console, you can search for specific endpoints while in an access session. Within the search results, you can also click on the Start button to begin a session with that endpoint.
- Click on the Search icon located in the top left of the screen.
- In the search bar, type in the name of the endpoint.
- From the results provided, select the endpoint you wish to start a session with and click on the Start button to begin a session.