For the users leveraging the PowerShell cmdlets, the PowerShell upgrade is simply a matter of distributing the updated cmdlet DLLs.
- On the management console host, open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the SupplementalInstallers folder from the program installation directory.
- Open the LSCPowerShellCmdlets folder.
- Open LSClientAgentCommandlets.
- Distribute LSClientAgentCommandlets.dll to the users who use the PowerShell cmdlets.
- Replace LSCClientAgentCommandlets.dll on the client systems. The default recommended location is %userprofile%\Documents\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\LSClientAgentCommandlets.
- Version 5.5.2 introduced two new sets of cmdlets called LSClientUpdateConfiguration and LSClientUpdatePassword. For any users leveraging these additional cmdlets, copy and replace those DLLs into their respective folders, as well.