Set Up the File Store
The web app does not dynamically create the web.config file for the file store. Rather, the web.config file is pre-configured to always point to a virtual directory called PWCWeb. Therefore, if you install the web app to a root directory or a virtual directory other than the default, the file store won't work.
To make the file store accessible in this case, follow these steps:
- Open IIS and locate the root web site or virtual directory where you installed the web app.
- Expand this object and select FileVault.
- From the IIS section of the center pane, open Error Pages.
- Right-click the 404 error handler and select Edit.
- Make sure Execute a URL on this site is selected, and modify the URL to the correct path.
- If you installed the web app to a root directory, set the URL to /OutputFile.asp.
- If you installed the web app to a virtual directory under a root other than PWCWeb immediately off the root (e.g., /WebApp), set the URL to that path (e.g., /WebApp/OutputFile.asp).