Manage Privilege Management Audit Scripts
When an application is allowed, elevated, or blocked, or when content modification is allowed or blocked, Privilege Management
To add a new auditing script:
- Navigate to the Policy Catalog and select the policy.
- Select the Utilities node and click Manage Audit Scripts.
- In the left pane, select Action > Add. The Add Script dialog box appears.
- Enter a Script Name.
PowerShell audit scripts can only be run in the system context.
- Select how long the script should be allowed to execute before it is terminated, from the Timeout dropdown menu. By default, this is set to Infinite.
- Select whether the script should be executed in the System context or the current User context, from the Script Context dropdown menu.
- Enter the script code either manually or by copy and paste. Alternatively, you can import a script by selecting Action > Import at step 2 and browsing to the location of the relevant script.
- Click OK to finish.