Configure Advanced Agent Settings
The Advanced Agent Settings utility allows you to configure and deploy additional registry based settings to endpoints running Privilege Management for Windows . Advanced Agent Settings are available under the Utilities node.
To add a new value:
- Select the Utilities node and click Advanced Agent Settings.
- Select either 32-bit Agent Values if you want to configure a 32-bit registry setting, or 64-bit Agent Values for a 64-bit registry setting.
- In the right pane, select Actions > Add Value. The Add Registry Value dialog box appears.
- Enter a Value Name for the new setting.
- Choose the correct type, either DWORD, String or Multi-String.
- Enter the value data. For DWORD values, you can choose between hexadecimal and decimal.
- Click OK when finished.