Privilege Management Workstyle Summary
The Workstyle Summary provides a high level view, with links to pages where you can configure elements of a Workstyle.
- Allows you to change the name and description of the Workstyle and disable or enable it.
- Application Rules
- On-Demand Application Rules
- Trusted Application DLL Protection
- Content Rules
- General Rules
- Collect User Information
- Collect Host Information
- Prohibit Privileged Account Management
- Enable Windows Remote Management Connections
- Account Filters
- Computer Filters
- Time Range Filters
- Expiry Filter
- WMI (Windows Management information) Filters
The options will only appear on the right of the screen if there are some configured.