Insert Windows Scripts
- Select the Application Group you want to add the application to.
- In the right pane, select Actions > Add Application > Windows Scripts.
- We recommend that you add a Description, so that you can identify the Windows Script in the Application Group table. The Description is not used as matching criteria for the application definition.
- You need to configure the matching criteria for the Windows Script. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- Command Line matches
- Drive matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint) matches
- Publisher matches
- Trusted Ownership matches
- Application Requires Elevation (UAC)
- Parent Process matches
- Source URL matches
- BeyondTrust Zone Identifier exists
- You need to configure the Advanced Options for the application. You can configure:
- Allow child processes will match this application definition
- Force standard user rights on File Open/Save common dialogs
- Click OK. The application is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see the following: