Insert Batch Files
- Select the Application Group you want to add the application to.
Right-click and select
Insert Application > Batch File .
You can leave the
File or Folder Name
blank to match on all applications of this type, type in a specific name or path manually, or click
Browse File ,
- Enter a description, if required. By default, this is the name of the application you're inserting.
You need to configure the matching criteria for the executable. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- Command Line matches
- Drive matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint) matches
- Trusted Ownership matches
- Application Requires Elevation (UAC)
- Parent Process matches
- Source URL matches
- BeyondTrust Zone Identifier exists
You need to configure the
for the application. You can configure:
- Allow child processes will match this application definition
- Force standard user rights on File Open and Save common dialogs
OK. The Active X Control is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see the following: