"Discovery By Publisher" Report in Privilege Management
The table displays the discovered applications grouped by publisher. Where there is more than one application per publisher, click + to expand the entry to examine each application.
The following columns are available for the Windows and macOS Discovery By Publisher table:
- Publisher: The publisher of the applications.
- Description: The description of the application.
- Name: The product name of the application.
- Type: The type of application.
- Version: The version number of a specific application.
- # Users: The number of users.
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user.
- # Hosts: The number of hosts.
- # Processes: The number of processes.
- # Applications: The number of applications.
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database.
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed.
- Name: The product name. This is hidden by default but you can select it from the Actions > Choose Columns menu.
Some of these columns allow you to drill down to additional information:
- i icon: Opens the Applications report for that application.
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Displays the Events All table and lists the events received in the time period for the selected application.