"Discovery All" Report in Privilege Management
The table lists all applications discovered in the time period, grouped by the application description so that if multiple versions of the same application exist, they are grouped on the same line. Click + in the Version column to expand the list.
The following columns are available for the Windows and macOS Discovery All table:
- Description: The description of the application.
- Publisher: The publisher of the application.
- Name: The product name of the application.
- Type: The type of application.
- Version: The version number of the application.
- # Users: The number of users.
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user.
- # Hosts: The number of hosts.
- # Processes: The number of processes.
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database.
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed.
- Name: The product name. This is hidden by default but you can select it from the Actions > Choose Columns menu.
Some of these columns allow you to drill down to additional information:
- i icon: Opens the Applications report for that specific application.
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Displays the Events All table.