Import Privilege Management for Mac Package into ePO
If you use McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator to deploy Privilege Management for Mac to your endpoints, you need the Privilege Management zip file package for your operating system.
The client package for Mac is a zip file that includes the Privilege Management client for Mac and the ePO Mac adapter.
To install the Defendpoint package:
- Log in to ePolicy Orchestrator and navigate to Menu > Software > Master Repository.
- Click Check In Package at the top-left of the screen. The Check In Package wizard appears.
- Leave Package Type as the default of Product or Update (.ZIP) and click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the Privilege Management for Mac package that you want to use on your local machine.
- Click Open and then click Next at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Leave the Branch option as Current and click Save at the bottom-right of the screen to save the client package to the master repository.
The Privilege Management for Mac package will be displayed in the Packages in Master Repository list.