Insert a Bundle to an Application Group
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
- Select the Application Group you want to add the bundle control to.
- In the right-hand pane select Actions > Add Application > Bundle.
- You need to configure the matching criteria for the bundle. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint) matches
- Source URL matches
- File Version matches
- Application Requests Authorization
- Publisher matches
- Parent Process
- Delete Action match
- Install Action match
- Click OK. The bundle is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see Application Definitions in Privilege Management for Mac.