Insert a Binary to an Application Group
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
- Select the Application Group you want to add the binary control to.
- In the right-hand pane select Actions > Add Application > Binary.
- You need to configure the matching criteria for the binary. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint)
- Application Requests Authorization
- Command Line Arguments
- Publisher matches
- Parent Process matches
- Click OK. The binary is added to the Application Group.
For more information, please see Application Definitions in Privilege Management for Mac.