"Target Types All" Report in Privilege Management for Mac
This table lists all applications active in the time period, grouped by the application description ordered by user count descending.
The following columns are available for the Target Types table:
- Description: The description of a specific application
- Platform: The platform that the events came from
- Publisher: The publisher of a specific application
- Product Name: The product name of a specific application
- Application Type: The type of application
- Product Version: The version number of a specific application
- # Process Count: The number of processes
- # User Count: The number of users
- # Host Count: The number of hosts
You can click Description to view additional information about the target, its actions over the time period, the top 10 users, top 10 hosts, the type of run method, and whether admin rights were detected.