"Discovery by Type" Report in Privilege Management for Mac
This table displays applications that have been broken down by type. Where there is more than one application per type, the + symbol allows you to expand the entry to examine each application.
The following columns are available for the
- Type: The type of applications
- # Users: The number of users
- Median # processes/user: The median number of processes per user
- # Hosts: The number of hosts
- # Processes: The number of processes
- # Applications: The number of applications
- Date first reported: The date when the application was first entered into the database
- Date first executed: The first known date that the application was executed
New applications, by publisher, first reported over the last <time period>
This table groups the applications by type. You can click the plus icon to expand the path to show each individual application. You can view additional information about the application, their type, version, and the number of users using them. You can click the description to see in depth information about the application.