Insert a System Preference Pane
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
Failing to configure the preference correctly can result in matching unrelated authorization requests, which can lead to unexpected behavior.
Add a System Preference Pane
- Select the Application Group you want to add the system preference pane to.
- Right-click and select Insert Application > System Preference Pane.
- Enter an Auth Request URI or click Template to choose a template.
- Enter a description or accept the default and click Next. You can leave the Description blank to match on all bundles.
- You must configure the matching criteria for the system preference pane. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint)
- File Hash (SHA-256) matches
- File Version matches
- Application Requests Authorization
- Publisher matches
- Click Finish. The System Preference Pane is added to the Application Group.