Insert a Binary
Matching criteria is case sensitive.
- Select the Application Group you want to add the binary control to.
- Right-click and select Insert Application > Binary.
- Enter a File or Folder Name, or click Template to choose a template.
- Enter a description or accept the default and click Next . You can leave the Description blank to match on all binaries.
You must configure the matching criteria for the binary. You can configure:
- File or Folder Name Matches
- File Hash (SHA-1 Fingerprint)
- Application Requests Authorization
- Command Line Arguments
- Publisher Matches
- Parent Process Matches
- Click Finish. The binary is added to the Application Group.