After you have completed deployment of your Azure deployment of PMC, auto-indexing needs to be enabled. This is accomplished by using SQL Server Management Studio to update the Auto Index setting of the System Parameters table in the Management Database.
- Open the Azure Portal and navigate to your Resource Group.
- From the resource group, select the Avecto.IC3.Databases.Management SQL database.
- Select the Server name from this menu and copy it.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and enter the server name you copied into the Server name field.
- Log in using the SQL admin credentials that were specified in the installation script.
- Open the Avecto.IC3.Databases.Management database and expand Tables.
- Right-click the dbo.SystemParameter table and select Edit Top 200 Rows.
- Locate AutoIndexMaintenaceEnabled in the ParameterName column and change its value from 0 to 1 to enable auto-indexing.
For more information about the SQL admin credentials that are specified during installation, please see Deploy Privilege Management Console.