Privilege Management Console Discovery Requiring Elevation Report
The table displays the applications that were elevated or required admin rights.
The following columns are available for the Discovery Requiring Elevation table:
- Description: The description of the application
- Publisher: The publisher of the application
- Name: The product name of the application
- Type: The type of application
- Elevate Method: The type of method used to elevate the application: All, Admin account used, Auto-elevated, or on-demand
- Version: The version number of a specific application
- # Users: The number of users
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user
- # Hosts: The number of hosts
- # Processes: The number of processes
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed
Some of these allow you to drill down to additional information:
- "i" icon: Opens the Target Types > Applications report filtered to that application.
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Displays the Events All table and lists the events received in the time period for the selected application.
- Elevate Method: Displays the Events All table with an extra Elevate Method column.
The following quick filters are available:
- Time First Reported
- Time First Executed
- Elevate Method
- Challenge / Response