Privilege Management SaaS Administration Guide
Privilege Management Console is a management platform for Privilege Management that allows you to control your endpoints from one central location.
This Administration Guide details the features and functionality of PMC.
For detailed instructions for configuring the MMC and
Sign into Privilege Management Console
You must have cookies enabled in your browser to use PMC. If you do not enable cookies, you will get a blank page when you attempt to navigate to PMC.
To log into PMC:
- Navigate to your PMC instance and click Sign in.
- Click the appropriate email associated with your account.
- Determine whether or not you would like to remain signed in. Click Yes to limit the number of times you'll be asked to sign in, or No to be prompted every time.
- Determined by whoever set up your user account, the date format will be either of the following:
When you sign in for the first time, you may change the date and time format.
- Select your time zone from the dropdown menu and click Confirm. These settings are specific to you.
You will be logged out of the PMC portal after 15 minutes of inactivity.
Privilege Management Console Search
Use the search box on the top right of PMC to search for various topics and features.
In PMC, you can search across:
- Privilege Management Console Groups
- Privilege Management Console Policies
- Privilege Management Console Computers
- Privilege Management Console Assign Roles to a User Account in Privilege Management Console
The icon adjacent to the search term indicates if it is a Computer, Policy, Group, or User, respectively.