"Events All" Report
The following columns are available for the
- Event Time: The time of the event
- Reputation: Indicates the results of the reputation scan analysis.
- Platform: The platform that the event came from
- Description: The description of the event
- User Name: The user name of the user who triggered the event
- Host Name: The host name where the event was triggered
- Event Type: The type of event
- Workstyle: The Workstyle containing the rule that triggered the event
- Event Category: The category of the event
- Elevation Method: The method of elevation
You can click some of the column data to review additional information on that event.
If you are using a reputation service such as VirusTotal, you can update the reputation value collected in the Events > All report.
To update the reputation:
Select the event, and then click Update Reputations. You can select more than one event at a time.
A valid reputation for an application can help you make an informed decision on how to manage that application in your policy. You can add the application to the policy from the Events > All report using the Add to Policy button.
For more information about using reputation, please see Set Up Reputation Integration.