"Discovery by Path" Report
The table displays all distinct applications installed in certain locations that are discovered during the specified time frame.
- User Profiles: /Users?%
- Applications: /Applications/%, /usr/%
- Operating System Areas: /System/%, /bin/%, /sbin/%
The paths can be changed using the filter panel.
The following columns are available for the
- Path: The Path category that the application was installed in. You can click the + icon to expand the row and see each application.
- # Users: The number of users.
- Median # processes / user: The median number of processes per user.
- # Hosts: The number of hosts.
- # Processes: The number of processes.
- # Applications: The number of applications.
- Date first reported: The date the application was first entered in the database.
- Date first executed: The first known date the application was executed.
Some of these columns allow you to drill down to additional information:
- # Users: Displays a list of users the application events came from.
- # Hosts: Displays a list of hosts the application events came from.
- # Processes: Displays the Events All table and lists the events received in the time period for the selected application.
The following quick filters are available:
- Time First Reported
- Time First Executed