ServiceNow Authorization Requests Auditing
ServiceNow user authorization requests are audited for troubleshooting and logging purposes.
Select the Auditing menu to access the Authorization Request Auditing tile.
You only see the Authorization Request Auditing tile if authorization request management is set up on the Configuration > Authorization Request Settings page.
Some of the key elements captured in the audit include:
- User: The user requesting authorization.
- Time of Request: The time the ticket is created.
- Decision Performed By: The ServiceNow user approving or denying the action.
- Decision Time: The time approval or denial occurs.
- Decision Duration: The time allotted for the authorized request.
- Decision Start Time: The time the decision duration started.