Install BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux
You can install the console on Windows or Linux operating systems.
- System firewall configured to allow access on port 4443 (default)
Supported Operating Systems
The following operating systems are supported by BIUL:
- Windows 2012 or later
- Windows 2012 R2 or later
- RHEL/CentOS 5 or later
- Debian/Ubuntu 12.04 or later
The following browsers are supported:
- Safari 9 or later
- Chrome 52 or later
- FireFox 48 or later
Prepare for the BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux Installation
- Run the install using an account with root or administrator privileges.
- Copy the installers for BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, and AD Bridge to the server.
- If deploying to an HP-UX server, make sure gzip is in /usr/bin or /bin. If it is not, create a symbolic link.
ln –s /usr/contrib/bin/gzip /usr/bin/gzip