Manage SSH Fingerprints
You can accept or reject SSH fingerprints. When BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux connects to a host, fingerprints are retrieved. Communication is not established with the host until a fingerprint is accepted.
A fingerprint can be in one of the following states:
- Unknown: The fingerprint must be reviewed.
- Allowed: The fingerprint passed review.
- Denied: The fingerprint was rejected, and the host is not trusted.
To manage SSH fingerprints:
- From the menu, select Hosts > SSH Fingerprints.
- Click a fingerprint to open Fingerprint Details.
- Click Allow to trust the fingerprint or Deny to reject it.