The Deploy Keyfile action uses the network and encryption keys configured on the Settings > Integration page.
To deploy keyfiles:
- Go to the Hosts > Hosts Inventory page.
- Select a host, and then select Perform Host Actions.
- Select Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, and then select Next Step.
- Select Deploy keyfiles, and then click Next Step.
- On the Credential Selection page, select a logon credential that will access the remote system. If you cannot log on as root, then select one of the following to run the action with escalated privileges: pbrun, sudo, or sudo su. This may require choosing a second credential.
- Review the Summary page, and then click Finish.
- Review the Task page, and verify the completed status of attempted actions under Task Summary.
- Click Task Details to view more information about Task Status.