Run BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux after Installation
Log in to the console using a supported browser: https://localhost:4443. If this is your first time logging into the console, the First-run wizard starts.
If the wizard starts and this is not the first time the console has been run, do not go through the wizard again. All data in the system will be lost. Contact BeyondTrust Technical Support.
Set Up the Console Using the First Run Wizard
If this is the first time you are logging on to the console, complete the wizard and configure the system settings.
Configure BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux
The following sections match the layout of the First Run Wizard in BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux. Please follow along for assistance with BIUL's initial configuration and setup.
- Welcome: Read the available information carefully to ensure a smooth configuration process.
Proceeding will reset the database to its initial state. This is an unrecoverable action.
- Create the administrative accounts that will be used to log into the console. On this step, you can add multiple accounts.
- Click Save after entering each new account to confirm the account details and to populate a list of accounts under Configured Host Users.
- To delete an account, click the Delete icon next to the account's name.
- When you've added the desired number of accounts, click Next Step.
- Credentials: Create credentials for remote hosts. The credentials are used to connect to the remote hosts.
- Summary: Review the settings and save. You are now able to log in to the console using the administrator account you created in the wizard.