Set Scan and Event Processing Options
Go to Configuration > Support > Processing Options to set the number of threads for scan and event processing. The following options are available:
- Scan Threads: The number of scans that can be processed at one time. The default is 16.
- Asset Threads: The number of assets per scan that can be processed at one time. The default is 1.
- Agent Event Threads: These are threads used for Discovery Scan data processing.
- Interleave Purging: When set to yes, uses idle threads to work on purging assets one at a time, if there are any assets queued up to be purged. If set to no (default), all purging activity is restricted to the dedicated purge window.
- Importer seconds: The number of seconds between each attempt to purge; only applies if Interleave Purging is set to yes.
Click Update Settings when done.