View Endpoint Privilege Management File Integrity Monitoring
You can view file integrity monitoring events using Endpoint Privilege Management.
This feature is only available when an Endpoint Privilege Management license is detected.
View File Integrity Monitoring Events
File integrity monitoring captures events related to created, edited, or deleted items in folders, according to the created rules.
- In the BeyondInsight console, click the MENU.
- Under Endpoint Privilege Management, click File Integrity Monitoring.
- By default, displayed events are filtered by the Discovery Scanners Smart Group. Select a Smart Group from the Smart Group filter to view events for that Smart Group.
- To further filter the displayed events, use the Create Date filter, or Filter by criteria.
- Click the Download All button above the grid to download the events to a CSV file.
Grid Configuration is not available for this grid.
Depending on the configuration of your grid and selected columns, not all file monitoring event details may be visible. To configure display preferences, and see other options for the grid display, please see Change and Set the Console Display and Preferences.