Exclude Endpoint Privilege Management Events
You can create exclusions to prevent recording unnecessary endpoint events. You can create and manage exclusions for Endpoint Privilege Management on the Endpoint Privilege Management Exclusions page.
Create an Endpoint Privilege Management Exclusion
- In the BeyondInsight Console, navigate to Configuration > Privileged Desktop Management > Endpoint Privilege Management Exclusions.
- Click Create Exclusion + above the grid.
- Select the Exclusion Type.
- Enter the Exclusion Details.
- Click Create Exclusion.
Exclusions can also be created from selected events on the Events page. For more information, please see Manage Endpoint Privilege Management Events.
- Use the filters above the grid to filter the list of exclusions by the date they were created, as well as the exclusion details and type of exclusion.
- To edit or delete an exclusion, click the vertical ellipsis for the exclusion, and then select Edit Exclusion or Delete Exclusion.
To configure display preferences and see other options for the list display, please see Change and Set the Console Display Preferences.