Run Reports in BeyondInsight
Using Edge, Firefox, or Chrome browsers, you can view all reports from the Analytics & Reporting page in BeyondInsight. Set your browser's pop-up blocker to allow pop-ups from your BeyondInsight management console.
To run a report in BeyondInsight, take the following steps:
A drill-through action that opens a new report is limited to 10,000 rows of data by design.
- From the left menu, click Menu > Analytics & Reporting.
- From the All Reports pane, expand the report folders to locate your desired report, or search for a report using title or description keywords.
- Click the report to open it.
- From the Configure Report pane, select report parameters, and then click View Report.
While viewing the report, you can save it as a view, add a subscription to it, and download it to a file by clicking the buttons at the top of the report.
For more information on report subscriptions, please see Manage Report Subscriptions in BeyondInsight.
Save a Report View in BeyondInsight On-Premises
For reports you generate frequently using the same parameters, in a BeyondInsight on-premises deployment, you can save time by creating a saved view. A saved view loads the report automatically using saved parameters. Create a saved view as follows:
- Select a report to open it.
- Select the report parameters.
- Click the Save View button at the top of the report.
- Enter a name and description for the report view, select an Organization from the list, and then click Save Report View. The name must be unique.
- You can now access the saved view from the Configure Report > Saved Views pane, or from the All Reports > Saved Report Views folder.
Save a Report Snapshot in BeyondInsight On-Premises
When generating a report from a saved view, you can save the report data in a snapshot. A snapshot is a capture of the saved report and results as they were at the time the snapshot was created. Time and date information is displayed with the snapshot.
- Open a saved report view.
- Once the report displays, click the Save Snapshot button (camera icon) at the top of the report.
- You can view snapshots from the Saved View > Snapshots panel.