Access Features from the U-Series Appliance LCD Panel
You can access the following features from the U-Series Appliance LCD panel.
Access Settings Menu
To access the settings:
The LCD panel displays Please wait. Once the U-Series Appliance completes the powering procedures, the U-Series Appliance displays the following actions.
Press the check to enter or accept the setting.
Press the up or down arrow to navigate through the menus.
Press the right or left arrow to access settings in the menu.
Press the X to cancel the setting.
From the LCD panel, start where U-Series 20 Ready is displayed.
- Press the check to enter Settings / Show IP.
- Press check . The IP address of the U-Series Appliance is displayed.
- Hold both the up and down buttons for four seconds. Do not do anything else between the previous step and this one.
Reset Administrator Password
- Check the Allow LCD Panel to Reset Administrator Password box.
- If needed, go to the U-Series Appliance to reset the administrator password.
- Select Show IP to view the IP address.
- Hold the up and down buttons simultaneously on the U-Series Appliance LCD panel. A random password is generated.
- Press the check to accept the changed password.
On a U-Series Appliance with Windows Server 2016, you cannot reset an administrator account from the LCD panel. A locked administrator account is unlocked after 20 minutes. Try logging on again after the 20-minute timeout period. If the account remains locked, contact BeyondTrust Technical Support.
U-Series Appliance Version
- On the LCD panel, select Versions with the check .
- Scroll through with the left or right arrows to see the version for the U-Series Appliance, BeyondInsight, Discovery Scanner, and audits.
You can power off the U-Series Appliance using the LCD panel. To power off, on the LCD panel, select Power Off. The U-Series Appliance powers off.