U-Series Appliance Configuration Wizard for the Azure Deployment
You must configure your U-Series Appliance using the U-Series Appliance Configuration Wizard.
- On the Welcome page, enter the U-Series Appliance machine name. This must be the same name you specified when you created a virtual machine in Azure.
Once you have named your U-Series Appliance, it cannot be renamed. If at any point you need to rename the appliance, you must re-deploy the image.
- Choose to upload a configuration file or click Start the Configuration Wizard without a configuration file.
- Read the license agreement and click I Agree.
You must accept the licensing agreement for the installation to continue.
- On the Network Settings page, provide the following details:
- Connect to the Internet for licensing and updates. No proxy required: Select if there is an Internet connection and no proxy server.
- Connect to the Internet for licensing and updates through a proxy server: Select if you are using a proxy server.
- No Internet connection. Requires performing manual updates: Select if the U-Series Appliance does not have an Internet connection.
- Enter the SMTP server IP address and port.
- Check the SMTP Server requires authentication box to use credentials to access the server.
- Click Next. On the Registration Information page, enter the name, organization, and address information.
- Click Next. On the BeyondTrust Licenses page, enter the license keys.
- Client Portal Login: You can choose to retrieve license keys automatically from the BeyondTrust client portal. Enter your username and password, and then click Retrieve Serial Numbers.
- Serial Numbers: Enter the serial number provided when you purchased the product. To access your serial number, log on to the client portal, and select Product Licensing > Managing Your Serial Numbers. Click Get Offline License and follow the instructions on obtaining the license key offline. When received, manually enter the license key.
- On the User Credentials page, enter the following passwords:
While the Administrator Name field is editable, you are not allowed to use "Administrator" as a name in this field.
- Administrator password: This password enables you to access the U-Series Appliance. The email address will receive U-Series Appliance reports, alerts, and alerts on hardware events.
- BeyondInsight username and password.
- BeyondTrust Updater username and password.
- Enter the time zone information, and date and time.
- Select an auto-synchronization setting.
In the Roles Editor, change the role settings you need, apply your changes and when complete, click Close Roles Editor.