BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
We are looking for a tenacious Account Executive to join our Sales team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers; creating opportunities to drive revenue across the Northern Europe region.
What You’ll Do:
- Support and collaborate with Territory and Enterprise Sales Managers within their defined region to manage and close both new opportunities and customer add-ons, ensuring seamless communications and transitions for the customer
- Develop new and existing accounts within your own defined Small Medium Business (SMB) territory and focus account list.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across your designated territory.
- Independently manage and close high-velocity inbound opportunities for TSM and enterprise accounts
- Engages and coordinates with Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Renewals team
- Be highly responsive to prospects and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Maintain accurate and complete account data in Salesforce
- Provide accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecasts
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Own personal territory quota
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience in a direct sales position with individual revenue quota responsibility
- Track record of success in a hunter position selling into small medium business (SMB) / commercial accounts
- Experience of software sales in the Northern Europe Territory (BeNeLux and/or Nordics)
- Full sales cycle experience and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles at high velocity
- Security, SaaS sales experience
- Familiarity with technology and cybersecurity
Benefits & Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity
Our Sales team are trusted advisors to our customers, helping them to protect identities and stop cyber threats with our industry-recognized portfolio of intelligent identity and access security solutions. Together, we work to provide:
- Openness and collaboration – we win as a team!
- A product you believe in – our solutions are Gartner and Forrester recognized.
- Transparent leadership and uncapped commission
- A sales enablement program and culture of continuous learning
- A path of clear progression
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.