BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
The Lead Customer Experience Designer is responsible for identifying improvements and efficiencies across platform and channel touchpoints of the customer journey. Coordination with internal stakeholders in different departments, such as product design, sales, marketing, and account management is a key skill for this role as well as working with a UX researcher to identify customer needs to improve services and brand awareness. The Lead is also responsible for coaching and mentoring assigned UX designers to ensure they are fully supported to expand their capabilities and grow in their roles.
What You’ll Do:
Develop and drive the CX design strategy:
- Define a vision and strategy for the future customer journey from post purchase through to implementation, use, and support, identifying metrics to capture and measure the impact of this future vision.
- Facilitate internal team communication across departments, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, customer support, and content.
- Effectively present your findings through storytelling, service maps, and running collaborative workshops for teams to participate in identifying customer pain points and opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UX design trends, industry standards, and cyber security developments, effectively integrating them into design processes.
Innovate, improve, and deliver the CX:
- Develop and create accurate personas with the user researcher by collating in-depth data from user research and forming user journey maps to outline user' motivations, goals, and challenges at various stages of their engagement with our cybersecurity products and services.
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interfaces, incorporating industry best practices and ensuring seamless user interactions across different touchpoints.
- Create, prototype and test effective, organized, and scalable information structures to help customers easily navigate complex cyber security solutions and understand their functionalities.
- Foster effective collaboration with product managers and engineers to gather requirements, align on design goals, and ensure smooth and rapid implementation of UX designs effectively using design system patterns and brand guidelines
Lead & support the development of your team:
- Co-ordinate designers and prioritize project work to align to business goals and priorities.
- Support and train your direct reports to accomplish personal growth to help attain their career aspirations.
- Guide the UX design team in refining the visual language of our products and building out our design system.
- Act as the UX “go to” in the local development office with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices, company design system and standards, actively promoting and educating the importance of UX across the business by hosting presentations and running group workshops
What You’ll Bring:
- 6 or more years of user experience design experience for desktop software, web applications, mobile platforms and other standard technologies
- 2 or more years of experience in mentoring and/or leading teams
- Ability to mentor and coach UX Designers, and to provide guidance to bring out their best work.
- Ability to balance UX design team mentoring, hands-on UX work, and provide input for product decisions.
- Comfort in working with remote distributed teams.
- Lean or Agile UX experience
- Can successfully build and maintain relationships with developers and managers, and can champion the UX team’s ideas within the organization
- Self-directed with excellent time management skills
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting.
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize.
Nice To Have:
- UNIX, Linux, Windows, and Mac OS experience.
- Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, other mobile platform experience.
- User experience design experience for enterprise cyber security software.
- Figma, Miro, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Jira experience.
- Experience working with Agile development teams.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.