BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
As a Product Owner for our Privilege Management for Windows (EPM) teams you will be helping to protect our customers from cyber-threats and reducing their attack surface.
Key focus of your role:
- Responsible for 3 agile development teams with a mix of developers, QA, scrum master & architect.
- Maximise the value delivered to the customer.
- Understanding your product and its users, market, competition, and future trends.
- Form and articulate the vision and value of what should be built.
- Own ideas from inception, through delivery and into adding actual measurable value.
What You’ll Do:
- Providing vision for changes to the product and illustrating value for customers & business.
- Leading workshops & attending ceremonies with development teams to define a value-led backlog which you will own.
- Collaborating with Customers, Engineering, Product Management and User Experience to define and order a single backlog, which delivers value incrementally.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gain feedback and set priorities.
- Ensuring that work commitments are visible to, and made by the development team.
- Reassessing the value of discovered detail during changes.
- Communicating to stakeholders regarding updates, changes, and timescales.
- Supporting them in pursuing excellence in engineering and quality.
- Balancing the demands of support, new features and engineering excellence and reflecting that in the value delivered
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven PO experience in a software development environment.
- Domain experience appropriate to the role and product.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders with often conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrable understanding of Agile methodologies particularly Scrum and regularly attend ceremonies.
Benefits & Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.