BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Partner Manager to execute our partner ecosystem strategy to help achieve the region’s sales goals. As an active member of the go-to-market team, you’re responsible for building and orchestrating a complete partner ecosystem including VARs, VADs, Service Delivery Partners, System Integrators, and Technology Alliance Partners. You represent the full portfolio of BeyondTrust products and services to your assigned partners, driving partner enablement and engagement to ensure business growth with partner and customer success
What You’ll Do:
- Build, cultivate, and develop strategic channel partnerships and relationships aligned with sales leadership in the region.
- Drive peer-to-peer relationships with and between ecosystem partners and BeyondTrust at all levels.
- Coach our sales team on how to engage ecosystem partners of all types and connect sellers with ecosystem partners at an account and opportunity level.
- Facilitate BeyondTrust marketing’s connection with ecosystem partners for trifecta campaigns.
- Deliver partner sales enablement as educator and coach to partners and orchestrate additional sales and technical training and certification as needed by ecosystem partners.
- Complete joint business plans and run monthly and quarterly business reviews with your focus ecosystem partners.
- Collaborate with Beyond sales, marketing, and enablement teams to achieve partner business plan goals.
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, driving adherence to our channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements and drive adoption of partner programs.
- Proactively lead joint account mapping with partners and leverage account mapping tools to drive 100% partner involvement in opportunities.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years’ experience of partner management in software security
- Bachelor’s degree or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of partner ecosystem in the territory
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive and lasting business relationships
- Experience in strategic joint business planning with partners
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue objectives
- High-energy, motivated self-starter with curiosity and passion for learning
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to all levels of partner organisations
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
Nice To Have:
- Existing relationships with existing or potential BeyondTrust partners
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement and optimization
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Partner Relationship Management systems, and report building
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.