BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
Reporting to the CFO and serving as strategic advisor to the CRO, the Vice President (VP) of Sales Operations and GTM Strategy will function as a trusted partner to the Sales Leadership team and key stakeholders across the go-to-market organization (Sales, Channel, Marketing, and Customer Success) to drive operational excellence and deliver repeatable business results. In this role, you will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the overall go-to-market organization, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management, provide analytics and communicating cross-functional objectives.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Operations executive with at least 7-10 years of operational experience in high-growth environments, and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management
What You'll Do:
- Lead and manage Sales Operations, Channel Operations and Business Intelligence Teams
- Partnering closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and commercial leaders to collect and crystallize data that drive predictable analytics and insights for strategic execution.
- Providing advanced reporting and data-driven insights that efficiently and effectively guide revenue teams.
- Drive outcome base accountability through the GTM organization.
- Modernizing the GTM technology stack.
- Creating and/or enhancing reports, scorecards, dashboards, and workflows that support transparency measures coupled with the execution of leading and lagging performance metrics.
- Analyzing data to identify opportunities for improving sales processes by GTM tools, streamlining and developing workflows, and optimizing the lead-to-cash processes.
- Proactively prepare for key presentations, such as those for the board, investors, and the company as a whole, and display comfortability in delivering information to commercial audiences.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Spearheading alignment between marketing, sales, and customer success by ensuring operational efficiency across the GTM organization.
- Support M&A efforts, including due diligence and post-merger integrating activities.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of operations teams.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results
What You'll Bring:
- 7 years Sales Operations experience
- Experience with selling through Channel
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or CFA preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Relationship-driven with ability to bridge the gap between Sales, Channel, Marketing, Client Success, and Finance to achieve common goals
- Experience in building and scaling enterprise strategic initiatives and cross-functional programs
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Excel, Salesforce.com, PowerBI)
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving and hands-on analytical skills
- Detail-oriented approach to managing complex tasks and data
- Ability to quickly move between strategic and tactical initiatives to achieve objectives
- Global software company experience preferred.
- Leadership experience required.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more: www.beyondtrust.com