BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our LATAM team, selling in South America. It will be responsible for accounts across NOLA and as such preferred location for the candidate is in Colombia. This is a hunter role with some upsell opportunities in existing accounts and will work closely with our Channel partners within the region
What You’ll Do:
- Direct and coordinate activities regarding the sale of company products/solutions by contacting prospects and leads to generate interest and qualify demand.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell within the existing customer base.
- Work closely with our Channel partners, SEs and Channel Account Managers within the region
- Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers throughout sales efforts.
- Act as advisor to clients, maintaining a knowledge base of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions.
- Attend corporate tradeshows and events, as needed.
- Schedule and conduct high-level demonstrations and detailed presentations to prospects, customers, and partners; lead RFPs and communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline activity and records in Salesforce, and analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor customer preferences.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field preferred or relevant experience.
- 4 years of full-time work experience in a customer-facing sales role preferably in the cyber security area.
- IT Knowledge – Microsoft tools knowledge and the ability to use as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tenacity, independence, and ambition are required to make this role your own.
- Proven record of overachieving quota and results in a high-growth company environment
Nice To Have:
- Undertaken relevant sales training.
- Knowledge of security, PAM, identity management or related software a plus.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – You take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
Our Sales team are trusted advisors to our customers, helping them to protect identities and stop cyber threats with our industry-recognized portfolio of intelligent identity and access security solutions. Together, we work to provide:
- Openness and collaboration – we win as a team!
- A product you believe in – our solutions are Gartner and Forrester recognized.
- Transparent leadership and uncapped commission
- A sales enablement program and culture of continuous learning
- A path of clear progression
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.