BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
The Director of Strategic Initiatives for Product will lead cross-functional teams through the process of development, planning, and implementation of key product strategic initiatives focused on Product and Technology. Primary functions also include Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management and Stakeholder Management
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, plan, and implement key strategic cross-functional initiatives for Product and Technology
- Operating as a Strategy Business Partner to one or more senior leaders of the company to develop, plan and implement key enterprise strategies, manage, and communicate results
- Support key initiatives through the identification, management, and monitoring of business trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Refinement and/or creation of business processes, operational best practices, and change management.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7-10 years working directly in technology, cybersecurity, and/or enterprise software companies with a demonstrated understanding of critical operational elements of core software business functions is required
- 5-7 years in technical product/program management capacity developing and Product Roadmaps/Strategies including product launch through end-of-life cycles is required
- Demonstrated experience leading/facilitating migration from an on premise to SaaS/Cloud based products (multi-platform development efforts) while maintaining clarity of product vision and organizational awareness is required
- 5+ of experience in strategic planning, program management, and change management
- Experience establishing and leading teams through multi-disciplinary relationships, including product management and engineering to achieve stated results of companywide initiatives
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify operational gaps, and develop integrated solutions through cross-functional teams (without a direct reporting structure)
- Ability to gather and analyze data, identifying key trends to optimize business planning and results
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to communicate at all levels and through multiple vehicles of a global organization
- Attention to detail with an ability to articulate technical context across multiple teams, levels, and functions
- Financial acumen – ability to read, interpret, and identify takeaways from financial reporting
- A strong sense of urgency and drive for results
- Growth mindset - demonstrated desire for continuous improvement
- Willingness to support and adhere to Company’s Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced Microsoft Office
Nice To Have:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with end-to-end business process design
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.