BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
As a Federal Enterprise Account Manager at BeyondTrust, you will be responsible for driving sales of cyber security solutions into a dedicated set of accounts in the Federal DOD / 4th Estate segment in the US. The successful candidate will have an extended group of accounts including the Navy, USMC and a number of others.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers in the Federal govt..
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance.
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the close cycle.
- Track all leads, pipeline and activity via Salesforce
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of sales experience, within Federal Agencies...working with the Navy/USMC or 4th Estate is preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience in the Security industry is strongly preferred, but we will consider candidates with experience selling Security related products / services or SaaS products.
- A history of success selling into your assigned territory.
- Up to 50% travel within your region will be required.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Work history stability.
- Secret/Top Secret clearance preferred in this role.
Who Are You:
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are an aggressive seller with a hunter mentality
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Our Sales team are trusted advisors to our customers, helping them to protect identities and stop cyber threats with our industry-recognized portfolio of intelligent identity and access security solutions. Together, we work to provide:
- Openness and collaboration – we win as a team!
- A product you believe in – our solutions are Gartner and Forrester recognized.
- Transparent leadership and uncapped commission
- A sales enablement program and culture of continuous learning
- A path of clear progression
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.